Have you ever wanted to see how your hair would look like in different color?
Sure – you can go to the nearest hair saloon – but that’s hard and you can not just try and revert it back if you don’t like it.
And tools that offer this kind of operation on the internet … are a joke. They simply don’t work.
Pyskopaint happens to be the best online tool for this!
Step by Step
1. Choose an image – make sure the hair is not too bright and not too dark.
2. Open the COLOR tab and select a color you would like and start applying it.
IMPORTANT: don’t close the Color tab. Plus points for playing with the size and transparency of the brush (in the Brush tab).
3. Try MULTIPLY and Overlay blending modes in the LAYERS Tab.
They did some magic in my case! Play also with the opacity slider here to fine tune your choice.
4. Let’s try different colors.
Go to FILTERS (FX), choose the filter “Change Colors” and apply it only to Your Painting (top row).
5. and Voila! Here is our final result – girl with funky hair color styles in just a few minutes
This is just one of the many examples of how you can use some of the new functionalities of Psykopaint. Can’t wait to see what you surprise us with! See you in the Gallery!